Sorted lets you manage your rent and home services in one handy place. Enjoy access to all your tenancy documents and direct contact with your real estate agent.
You have a number of options...
- In all cases we offer Direct Debit (bank account)
- Some real estate agencies also accept credit card (a surcharge may apply)
- We are also developing options for DEFT and B-Pay
We respect your privacy.
- We do not sell or hand over your details to other companies for sales and marketing purposes.
- Sorted secures your personal information from unauthorised access, use or disclosure.
- You will not receive sales calls from third party providers. Each additional service you select on Sorted is your choice.
The choice is yours.
If you wish to opt-out of paying your rent with Sorted simply speak with your property manager.
Why use Sorted?
Sorted was created to give you greater control over your household expenses. Some forward-thinking real estate agencies in Australia have chosen to move to the Sorted Services platform to provide a better experience for their staff and tenants.
It's better for you.
Sorted offers a superior experience for both business owners and their customers by:
- Providing an integrated secure online platform
- Fast-tracking rental applications
- Digital signing of tenancy agreements that can be done anywhere
- Managing and tracking your rental payments
- Online maintenance requests through the Sorted App (coming mid 2019)
- You can set up your rental with essential services like electricity and broadband within minutes
- We're continually working on adding to our list of services so you can spend less time worrying about bills and more time getting on with the things you love
If you have any questions we're happy to hear from you!