Sorted gets the rental address from your property manager. First of all, make sure it's not just because of a variation in your address format.
Here's an example of the same address with different formats:
- Unit 6, 23 High St, Richmond VIC 3121
- U 6, 23 High St, Richmond VIC 3121
- Suite 6, 23 High St, Richmond VIC 3121
- 6/23 High St, Richmond VIC 3121
- Unit 6, Floor 1, 23 High St, Richmond VIC 3121
Mine is definitely wrong!
Contact us via chat in the Sorted App. We'll get it fixed for you.
Why can't I just change it myself?
It's important we double-check to make sure we have the correct address in our system so we can ensure any services (such as electricity and broadband) are connected to the right property.